To make grooming your tickets easier, Sprintly allows you to do batch edit items. You can access batch editing in Kanban, Reports, Prioritize, and Mine. From this menu you can perform a number of bulk edit operations:
- Move the selected items to another product.
- Set an estimate for the selected items.
- Change the status of the selected items.
- Assign the selected items to a teammate.
- Add tags to, or remove tags from, the selected items.
- Mark the selected items as having been deployed
Note: Bulk operations are queued up in the background. It may take a few seconds for your bulk operation to complete after you've submitted it.