You can mark items as having been deployed using the bulk edit functionality that is present in Kanban, Reports, Prioritize, and Mine.
How do I mark an item as deployed?
To mark items as deployed, do the following:
- Select the items you wish to mark as having been deployed.
- Click the "Mark X items Deployed" button in the lower right.
- Enter or select an environment.
- Enter any notes for the deployment (Markdown accepted).
What happens when you mark an item as deployed?
- An activity entry will be added to each item’s history.
- An email notification will be generated to the items’ respective followers.
- Deployed items will appear under the Deploys section of your Daily Digest email.
- You can filter items in Kanban, Reports, Prioritize, and Mine by which environment they have been deployed to.
Note: Although these steps mark your Sprintly items as deployed, you will still need to deploy the actual code changes for your product through your own CI process.
Pro Tip: Interested in marking items as deployed via our API? Read our about our deploys API in this knowledge base article.